Photos by Sara Deganis
Point over the image to stop auto forward
Tracking room in Queens open for business. Ideal for small groups with emphasis on live drums, guitars and keys. A perfect voice-over setup with Neumann, Avalon and Apogee gear.
Professional with personal touch, easygoing, affordable. 5 minutes walk from J train 85 St/Forest Parkway stop.
Flexible rates. Book your studio time now -> CLIQUE HERE!
- Canopus R.F.M. maple drums:
- Bass drums: 15x12"; 18x14"; 22x15"
- Toms: 10x7"; 12x8"
- Floor Toms: 13x12"; 15x14"
- Canopus snare drums:
- Hand hammered brass 14x5.5"
- Birch 14x6.5"
- Phenol fiber piccolo 14x3.5"
All Remo heads:
Power Stroke 3 coated on bass drums; Emperor coated tom tops; clear Ambassador tom bottoms; coated Ambassadors top snares, Ambassador snare side bottoms
- Vintage Zildjian K 14" hats
- Vintage Zildjian A 22" ride
- Sabian AA 8" splash
- Sabian Radia Nano 9" hats
- Sabian AAX O-zone 10" splash
- Sabian HHX Prototype O-zone 10" splash
- Sabian HHX Legacy 14" hats with Prototype bottom (multiple holes)
- Sabian Artisan 14" hats
- Sabian 14" HHX O-zone Evolution crash Prototype
- Sabian 16" HHX Studio crash
- Sabian 16" HHX O-zone Evolution crash
- Sabian 16" Artisan crash
- Sabian 18" HHX Legacy crash
- Sabian 18" HHX O-zone Evolution crash
- Sabian 18" HHX Evolution crash
- Sabian 18" Artisan crash
- Sabian 20" HHX Legacy O-zone ride